Sign up and get a free chapter now.
Schuyler Cunningham, LICSW, BCD and Tim Norman, LSCW, M.Ed. have co-authored the chapters on ADHD Treatment Planning and Neurofeedback for the forthcoming Social Workers' Desk Reference Guide 4th edition as well as many other publications.
In this book you will learn:
1. How many neurofeedback sessions you need
2. How improvements are measured
3. How well the effects last over time
4. How neurofeedback is cheaper than medications
5. What the scientists say about neurofeedback
6. What to expect during a sessions
7. And much more!
More than anything, we want you to feel empowered so that you can make the most informed decision for yourself, your child, or your loved one dealing with ADHD.
This is a booklet that I will provide to my clients and referral services and kudos to Mr. Cunningham and Mr. Norman for not only filling this void, but doing so in such a warm, caring, and honest manner.
PhD, BCN, QEEG-D