- What is my out of network deductible and have I met it yet?
- If you haven’t met it, ask how much you have already paid and how much you have left until you’ve met it.
- What is my co-insurance rate?
- What are my mental health benefits for out of network mental health services, including mental health counseling (CPT code 90834), neurofeedback (CPT codes 90901 or 90876) and mental health assessments (CPT code 90791)?
- Do I need a physician referral for out of network mental health services?
- How many sessions are covered? Per week? Per year?
- How do I file a claim for out of network mental health services?
Thanks for hanging in there with this post. It is dense and technical but it is important that you get covered for your mental health care with DCNE by your insurance provider. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a free 15 minute consultation, contact us here. We’d love to hear from you.